Skip to content
- 2 lbs. Rosina Cavatelli
- 8 Slices Bacon Strips; Cooked and Chopped
- 1 ½ lbs. Grape Tomatoes
- 3 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Buttermilk
- 1 (1 oz.) Package of Ranch Dip Mix
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook Cavatelli according to package instructions. Drain them and pour cold water all over the pasta until it comes to room temperature. Set aside.
- Slice the little grape tomatoes in half and toss them into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour your cooked drained pasta into the bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ½ cup sour cream, ½ cup mayonnaise, ½ cup buttermilk and one ranch dip mix packet. Stir well to combine.
- Chop up your bacon and add it to the pasta mixture.
- Add half of the dressing to the pasta and stir well. Cover and refrigerate for one hour, or until you are ready to serve. Make sure to refrigerate the remaining dressing as well.
- When ready to serve, remove pasta mixture from your refrigerator, mix in the remaining dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, spoon pasta salad onto platter and garnish with sliced green onion. Enjoy!