- 20 each Rosina Buffalo Style Chicken Meatballs, fully thawed
- ½ Cup Buffalo Style Wing Sauce
- 8 oz. Tortilla Chips
- 1 Whole Avocado, pitted and small diced
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Queso Cheese Sauce, warmed
Heat deep fryer to 350°F.
Place fully thawed meatballs in deep fryer and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until temperature reaches 165°F.
In a bowl combine the fully cooked meatballs with wing sauce, toss to coat meatballs.
Line cast iron skillet with parchment paper, arrange tortilla chips in skillet, top with warmed queso cheese sauce, and meatballs.
Garnish with green onions and avocado.