- 8 each Rosina Sapore Grande Premium Beef & Pork Meatballs 3 oz.
- 3 cups Pomodoro sauce or chunky tomatoes sauce of your choice
- 1 ½ cup Arborio rice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup shallots
- 2 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced zucchini from a small sized zucchini
- ½ tablespoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of fresh crack black pepper
- 1 quart chicken stock (hot)
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- ¼ lb. unsalted butter
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese + 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
Heat the olive oil in a medium size pan add the Arborio rice, shallots, garlic, and zucchini cook until lightly toasted. Reduce heat, then add wine and allow alcohol to cook off then, season with salt and pepper
Slowly add in the chicken stock 1 cup at a time, sting vigorously until all the stock is absorbed. Then stir in the butter and mascarpone cheese.
Meanwhile as the risotto is cooking bring the pomodoro sauce to a boil.
Then add the meatball to the sauce and reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 to 15 min until meatballs are heated thoroughly.