Skip to content
- 2½ lbs. IQF Celentano Pre-Cooked Penne Pasta
- 1 Jar Alfredo Sauce (15 oz.)
- 2 tbsp. White Wine (optional)
- 2 ea. Roma Tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup Fresh Chopped Basil
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Additional Basil for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Pour alfredo sauce into a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat. Add the white wine, chopped tomatoes and the basil leaves and heat for 5 minutes or until mixture is hot.
- Heat the penne pasta in the boiling water for 30 seconds, and drain.
- Toss the heated penne pasta with the sauce and divide evenly among plates and top evenly with grated parmesan cheese, garnish with extra basil leaves if desired. Serve immediately.