Skip to content
- 2½ lbs. IQF Celentano Pre-Cooked Penne Pasta
- 4 Tbsp. White Onion, thin sliced and caramelized
- 8 Tbsp. Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 Tbsp. of Roasted Poblano Peppers
- 1 Jar Alfredo Sauce (15 oz.), warmed
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 4 BBQ Chicken Breasts, Sliced thin
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a sauce pan over low heat, combine the Alfredo sauce and cheddar cheese and heat stirring slowly until cheese is completely melted.
- Add the bacon, caramelized onions and poblano peppers to the sauce pan and heat over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stir to combine completely.
- Heat the penne pasta in the boiling water for 30 seconds, and drain.
- Add the penne pasta to the sauce mixture and stir together.
- Serve in bowls topped with slices of BBQ chicken breasts.