Skip to content
- 1 lbs. Celentano Elbow Macaroni
- 1 Jar Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- ½ cup Fresh Chopped Basil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain them and set aside.
- Pour marinara sauce into a medium saucepan over medium-low heat and heat for 5 minutes or until mixture is hot.
- Toss the finished elbow macaroni with the sauce and divide evenly among plates and top evenly with grated parmesan cheese, garnish with extra basil leaves if desired. Serve immediately.