Skip to content
- 2½ lb. IQF Celentano Pre-cooked Elbow Macaroni
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 Tbsp. White Onion, thin sliced and caramelized
- 1 Jar Alfredo Sauce (15 oz.)
- 2 cups Four Cheese Italian Blend Cheeses
- 4 Tbsp. Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 4 tsp. Parsley, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, add elbow macaroni, caramelized onions, warmed alfredo sauce, four cheese blend and mix to combine together.
- Pour pasta mixture into a greased 9X9 baking dish, top with crumbled bacon pieces. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove from the oven allowing to cool slightly before serving and garnish with diced Roma tomatoes and parsley. Serve immediately.