Tortellini with Prosciutto & Olives
1 Package of Celentano or Italian Village Cheese Tortellini
3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
5 Garlic Cloves, finely minced
2 Shallots, finely minced
1 cup Kalamata Olives
½ cup Dry White Wine
2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Cut into cubes
2 Tablespoons White Truffle Oil
2.5 oz. Parmesan Cheese, Finely Grated
¼ cup Flat-Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
¼ lbs. Prosciutto
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain, but save 1 cup of the pasta water and set aside.
- Set the pot back over medium heat and add the Olive Oil. Sauté the Garlic and Shallots until translucent and fragrant.
- Add in the Kalamata Olives and cook for an additional minute. Add in the White Wine, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the butter and tomato paste and stir until dissolved.
- Add the Tortellini back into the pot and stir until coated with the sauce, adding back in some of the reserved water if the pasta appears dry.
- Drizzle the pasta with Truffle Oil and stir to combine. Toss the pasta with Parmesan Cheese and chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Divide amongst bowls and top with the sliced Prosciutto and additional Parmesan Cheese.