Tex Mex Meatball Nacho Bites
Makes 54 Meatballs
1 Package of Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
1 Bag scoop-style Tortilla Chips
16 oz. Bag of Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
1 Package Shredded Lettuce
8 oz. Container of Sour Cream
16oz. Jar of Salsa
- Cook Meatballs in Oven according to package directions.
- Lay out Tortilla chips on a plate and fill with shredded lettuce.
- Place a small Tablespoon of salsa on bed of lettuce and add one meatball.
- Top with a small dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Repeat for all Meatballs.