Meatball Sub Dip
Serving Size: 6
1 cup Rosina Italian Style Meatballs (about 6-8 meatballs)
1 (15 ounce) carton Ricotta Cheese
½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 cloves Garlic, grated
1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1 cup Marinara Sauce
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
Toasted baguette slices or tortilla chips for dipping
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Place meatballs on a plate to defrost and once defrosted crumble meatballs and set aside.
2. Mix together ricotta, parmesan cheese, garlic, black pepper, and oregano.
3. Spread the mixture into the bottom of a small baking dish. (13” oval dish that is about 2 ½ “deep). Top with Marinara Sauce. Then add the shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Add the crumbled meatballs and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted. Allow the dip to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
5. Serve with the toasted baguette slices or tortilla chips.