Serving Size: 25
1 Case of Rosina Bella Beef & Pork Meatballs
26 Servings per 5lb. Bags
Rosina Bella Beef & Pork Meatballs, thawed and cut in half
60 oz. Spaghetti sauce
7 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
25+ flour tortillas
- Spray a non-stick skillet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Place a tortilla in the pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then place the meatball halves randomly all over the cheese, spoon on spaghetti sauce about 2 tablespoons per quesadilla.
- Sprinkle with more cheese and top with a second flour tortilla.
- Heat on medium until the bottom tortilla gets crispy.
- Flip the quesadilla onto a plate and then slide the uncooked side face down back into the hot pan.
- Heat that side until the cheese is melted and that side is crispy too.
- Serve warm with additional warm spaghetti sauce for dipping.