Gluten Free Ravioli with Sauteed Vegetables
Serving Size: 4
1 Bag of Celentano Gluten Free Ravioli
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
3 small Yellow Squash, sliced into half moons
3 small Zucchini, sliced into half moons
Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
2 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package directions. Drain them and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini, yellow squash, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper and cook until just tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable mixture and ¼ cup of the parmesan to the ravioli and toss gentle to combine.
- Serve with the remaining ¼ cup of parmesan cheese.