Basil Garlic Vegetable Pasta with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 4
1 Package Celentano or Italian Village Cavatelli
¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
½ cup Olive Oil
¼ cup White Balsamic Vinegar
½ Teaspoon Salt
8 ounces Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, cut into bit-size chunks
1 cup Broccoli Florets
1 cup Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
1 cup, sliced carrots
1 cup snow peas
1 cup Sliced Black Olives
¼ Teaspoon Dried Basil
¼ Teaspoon Parsley Flakes
1. Bring a Large pot of water to a boil, cook Cavatelli according to package instructions and set aside.
2. Using same boiling water add Broccoli, Red Pepper, Carrots, and Snow Peas to blanch the vegetables. Pour it into a strainer that you have placed in your sink. Pour cold water all over until it comes to room temperature. Set aside.
3. Mix the Oil, Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Dried Basil, Parsley Flakes, Salt and Black Pepper in a large bowl.
4. Add the blanched vegetables, pasta, mozzarella and black olives and toss to coat well.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve; before serving stir it well, making sure all of the ingredients are covered with dressing.