Cheese Ravioli with Asparagus, Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese
1 Celentano Cheese Ravioli 24oz. package
8 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup green onions, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
Splash of white wine (optional)
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
1 cup toasted pine nuts
1 lbs. of fresh asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces
4 oz. fresh soft goat cheese cut into pieces
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Boil ravioli according to instruction.
2. Blanch asparagus in hot water for 1 minute or in microwave for 45 seconds.
3. In a skillet heat oil and sauté green onions for about 2 minutes.
4. Add garlic, thyme, white wine and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook 1 minute and add asparagus.
5. Mix thoroughly and add goat cheese until it melts. If sauce appears too thick add 1 tablespoon hot water (pasta water works great).
6. Pour sauce over plated ravioli and serve.