Cavatelli with Chicken in a Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Serving size: 4
2 cups Celentano or Italian Village Cavatelli Pasta
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 chicken breasts, diced into small pieces
2 roasted red bell peppers
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
3oz. container plain Greek yogurt
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the cavatelli and cook according to package instructions.
- In the meantime, place the two roasted peppers in a food processor and pulse until peppers are smooth.
- Transfer peppers to a small sauce pot and bring to a low simmer. Add the smoked paprika and continue to simmer while you finish the rest of the meal.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the diced chicken, season with salt and pepper and sauté until browned on all sides and cooked through, 6-8 minutes.
- Drain the pasta water and add the pasta to the chicken. Then add the pepper sauce and Greek yogurt. Stir to fully combine everything.
- Add fresh parsley and serve, you can also garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese.