Bourbon Whiskey Meatballs
Servings: approximately 10
Rosina Italian Style Meatballs
1 cup ketchup (heaping)
1 cup Brown sugar, Packed
2 tablespoons Bourbon Whiskey
2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except your meatballs. Mix up really well.
- Add meatballs to the crock pot and pour the whiskey sauce in on top.
- Mix it up all around so each meatball is coated with the whiskey sauce. Now turn up the heat to high.
- Leave it on high for 3 hours, stirring a couple times.
- Once the sauce and meatballs are heated through, turn crock pot down to low. Serve immediately.