Beginning March 1st and running throughout the month, the National Frozen and Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) will launch a national promotion for March Frozen Food Month that will deliver the positive message, It’s Real Food…Just Frozen!, to consumers across the country through various mediums. By uniting the industry around a collective promotion, consumers will see common messaging that creates interest around frozen foods, drives traffic and benefits the entire department.
Once again, Rosina Food Products is proud to be a sponsoring brand with the NFRA this year to bring more awareness to our brand and the frozen food industry. This year, NFRA’s national efforts for each participating brand include:
- National digital coupon; $1.50 off (1) bag of Rosina Meatballs 20oz. or larger. These are a mix of print at home and save to card (180,000 activations) through coupons.com.
- National radio; customized 30-second spot on Cumulus Media radio stations highlighting our Meatball and Pasta products in various markets throughout the US. This spot runs every day during weekday drive time and weekends for 3 consecutive weeks (71 spots per week; 213 total spots).
- Digital content; banner ad placements, branded content and recipes on Cumulus Media local sites.
- Social Media; Cumulus Media stations will share branded recipes throughout all social media platforms. Also includes custom Facebook posts, Tweets and Pins about our brand.
- Food blogs; custom post from a popular food blogger will be developed about Rosina branded meatballs that is shareable on all social media platforms.
- EasyHomeMeals.com; includes a home page ad and an unlimited amount of Rosina developed recipes on Easyhomemeals.com database.
- Sweepstakes; $10,000 will be given away to encourage users of social media to share the NFRA’s sponsoring brands content.
Overall, March Frozen Food Month focuses on changing the current conversation and perceptions about what people can find in the frozen aisles – and that’s REAL food that just happens to be frozen. The campaign promotes the real ingredients, culturally-inspired recipes, fresh flavors and smart packaging that make this category of foods unique.
To stay up-to-date on March Frozen Food Month, make sure to follow Rosina Food Products on Facebook and Pinterest and Easy Home Meals on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest and their blog. You will find recipes, frozen food tips, facts, videos, meal ideas and more!
Check out this link to see our Rosina Meatballs featured on a local news station in Cincinnati as part of Frozen Food Month kick-off!